Curbside recycling is a fantastic convenience for Roswell residents. Yet not all recyclable waste is accepted at the curbside. The Recycling Center gladly accepts recyclables that are “beyond the bin.”
Make it a point to keep these items out of our landfills. Set the following aside and then take a trip to the Recycling Center every once in a while.
- Large Metal Items: grills, lawn mowers (fluids removed), appliances*, file cabinets, etc.
- Small Metal Items: steel wire coat hangers, screws, nails, punctured helium tanks, etc.
- Electronics: computers, monitors, printers, peripherals, televisions*, stereos and speakers (no wood cases), telephones, cell phones, printer cartridges, etc.
- Plastic: plastic bags and bubble wrap
- Books: hard cover and soft cover books, including textbooks
- Antifreeze and motor oil
- Waste vegetable oil
- Rechargeable and lead acid batteries
*Fees apply to non-Roswell residents