Eco-Corner at Garden Faire
Keep Roswell Beautiful is excited to partner with North Fulton Master Gardeners at the 2019 Garden Faire! Garden Faire is a garden shopping bonanza, with over 35 local vendors and pass along plants from master gardener growers. The event will be located at historic Bulloch Hall on Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 9am-4pm.
NEW THIS YEAR – Keep Roswell Beautiful will be hosting Eco-Corner at Garden Faire, showcasing local home and garden organizations and products that are sustainable and eco-friendly.
- Prism of Georgia – Non-Profit offering recycled and repurposed home and garden wares, and a grassroots recycling service for local businesses.
- Eco-Glass Studio – Jewelry and plateware handmade from recycled wine bottles
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources – Education about carnivorous plants!
- Pinnacle Home Improvement – Providing quality products and services such as windows, siding, gutters/protection, roofing and baths.
- Southern Sprinkler Company – Water efficient lawn irrigation products and services.
- Atlanta Paint Disposal – Paint recycling services
- Smile with Flower – Wide assortment of unique natural looking jewelry made with real dried flowers, grasses, foliage, and other organic material.
- Solarize Roswell – Community solar energy and battery storage group purchasing program
We are currently accepting vendor applications for Eco-Corner. Spaces are limited! Contact at us at firstname.lastname@example.org for vendor questions or fill out the vendor application.