Recycling is a crucial component to preserving our environment. And residents of Roswell have an easy option for recycling: curbside. Here’s a quick rundown of what you can recycle in your curbside bin:
- Aluminum and Steel: food and beverage cans; foil and pie tins
- Glass Bottles and Jars: used for food and beverages; brown, green, clear, and blue glass
- Plastic Containers: bottles, jars, jugs, cartons, tubs, and trays with numbers 1-7 in the triangle on the bottom; black plastic flower pots and trays
- Mixed Paper: newspapers, telephone books, magazines, catalogs, office paper, glossy forms, and junk mail
- Cardboard (Chipboard): cereal boxes, shoe boxes, multiple pack beverage cartons, and brown paper bags
- Corrugated: shipping and moving boxes and cartons
Visit Roswell Recycles (http://roswellrecycles.com/index.html) to learn more. The Curbside Recycling Guide and Yard Waste Collection Guide are both packed with information you need to be a better recycler. You’ll also find out how to obtain a recycling bin.